Field Event Coverage
Field Event Coverage is the provision of immediate care to combat athletes e.g. boxing, MMA, K1, Muay Thai etc.. And the treatment of injuries received during a bout.
Below are some questions we are frequently asked about our field and event coverage.
What services does we provide during field and event coverage?
- On the spot treatment and assessment of facial injuries e.g. laceration, hematoma's and epitaxis (nose bleeds) but not limited to said injuries.
- Concussion Care & C-Spine Immobilization
- Provision of first aid
- All of our team members have an Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Are trained in CPR & Defibrillator
When are you available for field and event coverage?
- We are available weekdays, weeknights and weekends
- Two weeks advance notice is recommended
Who is eligible to use the service?
- All combat sport teams
- All levels of sports e.g. amateur and professional.
- All types of sporting events e.g. national to international
What are the qualifications of your staff members?
- All of the Cuts-Team have current CPR & AED, wound care and combat first aid.
What are the advantages of using Field Event Coverage
- Prevents liability issues for coaches and/or supervisors
- Provides peace of mind for parents and the participants
- Ensures participants of immediate care and management of acute injuries which will reduce overall injury time